South Pacific Bible College Board Members:
Back row, left to right,
Justin Cherry (New Zealand),
Sharon Maisey (New Zealand),
David Payne (Australia), and
Steve Raine (New Zealand).
Front row, left to right,
Sandy Detherage (USA),
Leilani Salanguit (Philippines),
David Steel (New Zealand).
The purposes of the Board of Trustees are:
- Prayer and Spiritual direction.
- To ensure that the purposes and objectives of the College are achieved.
- To monitor management’s progress towards the agreed objectives.
- To ensure there are adequate resources to meet these objectives.
- To represent a variety of cultural perspectives in reflection of the diverse student body’s needs.